Who We Are
We are a gathering, or congregation, of Christians united in the body of Christ. Our aim is to pattern ourselves after the New Testament church, in the way we worship and lead our lives. We strive to be a Christ-centered church, using the Bible as our only authority and guide.
What to Expect
Upon your visit you can expect…
- A greeting, led by one of our elders, to open our worship service.
- Prayers offered at various times throughout the service.
- Several songs, led by one song leader, and sung together with the entire congregation. You will notice the absence of instrumental accompaniment, as we sing “a capella,” or without instruments.
- Observance of the Lord’s Supper every Sunday.
- A congregational offering, or contribution, will be collected every Sunday morning. Our visitors are not expected to give.
- Preaching, or a lesson, given by our minister, or another brother.
- A special prayer specifically for our member’s needs, or for any prayer requests submitted during the week.
- Announcements of upcoming events.
- Many members of the congregation will want to visit with you after services have ended, so please feel free to stick around.
Additional information is available on our FAQ’s page. Or, if you have a question, please feel free to contact us.